TURBINE WATER CLUB DELI & OYSTER BAR
The Turbine Water Club offers al fresco dining from our deli, oysters from our champagne bar and a wide variety of activities on both land and the Knysna lagoon.
We have partnered with prominent Knysna adventure companies to offer you the best Knysna experience at competitive prices.
All activities start and finish at the Turbine Water Club and Deli on Thesen Islands.
Tel: 044 302 5750
Our casual and nautical style deli offers good local simple on-the-go style food, making it Knysna’s newest hotspot.
The deli offers an array of Italian pastas and sauces, to complement the pasta dishes on the menu. We also offer a kids menu.
Turbine Water Club Deli & Oyster Bar is the perfect way to relax before or after activities organised through our Water Club front desk.
Our Water Club also offers an ATM and the Deli is a Wi-Fi hotspot. We accept Visa and Master cards.
We are open daily from 08h30 to 18h00 serving Breakfast and Lunch.
- Motorised Pontoon Barges. For luxury cruises up to 10 people.
- The areas pristine forests, mountains and coastal routes make it an unforgettable biking destination.
- Enjoy the charm and uniqueness of the Knysna lagoon.
JJ’s Fishing Charters
- Enjoy some of the best light tackle saltwater fishing along this renowned stretch of coastline. The Knysna Lagoon continues to produce extraordinary large number of Garriek, Shade, White Steenbras, Mussel Cracker, Stumpnose, Blacktail, Rock Cod, Rays and Sharks.
Come experience the ultimate freedom of the skies with an unforgettable paragliding tandem flying adventure. There is no better way to explore the picturesque Garden Route. It includes a video and imagery of the flight.
- Travel through the tranquil waters of this picturesque lagoon and out onto the Indian Ocean in search for whales and dolphins, seals, sharks and bird life. As the official whale watching permit holders, we are allowed to approach whales to within 50m, all other vessels to remain 300 m away.
- Kite Surfing
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Mountain Biking
- Knysna Forest Tours
- Guided Canoe Trips
- Combination Walking/Canoeing & Mountain Biking/Canoeing Trips
Springtide Sailing Charters – 50ft sailing yacht
The ultimate Indian Ocean sailing experience. Sail aboard the 50ft sailing yacht – Outeniqua. Venture past the Knysna Heads to explore the picturesque Indian Ocean coastline, rich with birdlife, whales, dolphins and other marine life.
Oyster Catcher Eco Safaris – 8.5 meter Butt Cat
This is your opportunity to explore the dynamics of this magnificent Marine environment dominated by the spectacular rocky coastline and the pristinely tranquil estuarine lagoon. One of the highlights is an opportunity to visit the “Knysna Heads” and weather permitting pass through the spectacular waterway, and then venture out into the open Indian Ocean. The breathtaking scenery is a backdrop to the array of Pelagic birds. This along with the other marine life which you may encounter, such as Cape fur seals, Penguins, Dolphins and migrating Whales.
Southern Cape Ocean Experience
Various insightful cruises along the picturesque Knysna Lagoon, as well as trips through the infamous Knysna Heads into the Southern Cape Ocean.
Lagoon, Sunrise & Sunset Cruises
Bird Watching Safari by boat
Get the full Knysna experience at The Turbine Water Club – Deli, Oyster Bar & Activities.